On The Course
- No one should move, talk or stand close to or directly behind the ball or hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
- The player who has the honour should be allowed to play before his opponent or fellow competitor tees his ball.
- No player should play until the players in front are out of range.
- In the interests of all, players should play without delay.
- Players searching for a ball should allow other players coming up to pass them. They should signal to those players following to pass, and should not continue their play until those players have passed and are out of range.
CARE OF THE COURSE
- Before leaving a bunker a player should carefully rake over marks made by him.
- A player should make sure that divots are replaced and that any damage to the putting green made by the ball or himself is repaired.
- Practising should take place on the practice areas. A practice round on the course should be limited to the use of two golf balls.
- A great deal of effort is made by the ground staff to provide an excellent course. We can help to maintain this appearance by keeping it as tidy as possible.
PRIORITY ON THE COURSE
- The course will be played at fourball speed on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, except on Saturday competition days.
- Mondays and Fridays will be two ball speed.
- A single player has no standing at any time and should give way to any kind of match.
- Any match playing a whole round is entitled to pass a match playing a shorter round.
- If a match fails to keep its place on the course and looses more than one clear hole on the players in front, it should allow the match following to pass.
- Any players commencing their second nine holes will only have priority when all concerned arrive at the tenth tee.
- Please apply courtesy and common sense when observing the guidelines above.
- On competition days no friendly golf is allowed until the last competitors have started to play their back nine holes.
- Wednesday of each week is Ladies competition day and lady competitors must be given priority. The first tee is closed to other players from 15.00 to 17.00
- Junior competitions take place on Saturday or Sunday mornings. The first tee is closed from 9.00 to 9.30.
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings are set-aside for the Summer League. The first tee is in use from 16.45 to 17.45
- Non-competitors are asked for their discretion with regard to priority.
- Any match playing from white tees has priority on the course.
- The use of buggies on the course is permitted. However weather conditions will be a consideration. Please be aware that it is the responsibility of the driver to ensure it is operated safely. Speeding will not be tolerated.